QLD Check in App
From 1am Friday 9 July, the Check In Qld app will be mandatory for a number of new sectors, including shopping centres and supermarkets. Please sign in using the Check In Qld app when you visit the centre. In addition, some of our retailers will now also require you to check in via the Check In Qld app. This includes beauty and personal care service, such as hairdressing, beauty therapy & nail services and leisure and recreation facilities, such as gyms & health clubs. Hospitality venues will still be required to also check in.
The Check In Qld app is available to download and use to help keep Queenslanders COVID Safe when we’re enjoying venues like pubs, clubs, restaurants and cafes across Queensland.
The Check In Qld app is a contactless, free, secure and convenient way for customers to sign into a Queensland business.
By using the Check In Qld app you’ll be:
- able to check in to participating businesses without having to enter your details each time
- protecting your own personal information – data is stored by the Queensland Government and only used for contact tracing if needed
- helping make contact tracing faster, more reliable and complete.
Alongside using the Check in QLD app there are still some restrictions remain in place that affect our centre until Friday the 16th of July;
- Face masks must be worn in indoor spaces where you can’t physically distance, including our shopping centre. You must carry a face mask with you at all times whenever you leave your home, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- You must be seated to drink or eat in cafés and restaurants, and businesses must return to the one person per 4m² inside and one person per 2m² outdoors, while smaller venues up to 200m² are allowed one person per 2m² with a maximum of 50 people. Please be mindful of these new restrictions and follow the direction of our stores.
- Sign in at venues using the Check In QLD app
The cleaning effort at all centres remains enhanced and we encourage you to keep abreast of the latest alerts at https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/urgent-covid-19-update.
Finally, if you have any symptoms, get tested and self-quarantine until you receive a negative result. Please review the contact tracing list at https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/contact-tracing.
As government restrictions continue to change, we want to ensure you that your safety and wellbeing continues to be our top priority.
We are continuing to take extra precautions to ensure our centre is a safe place to visit, work and shop:
- There is more frequent cleaning with a focus on high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitiser units are at our main entrances and near bathrooms.
- Social distancing measures are in place to protect our community.
- Retailers have calculated the number of people that can be safely in store at any one time.
- We have deferred all events and activities in Centre for now.
What you can do to assist while in Centre:
- Please consider wearing a face mask when shopping in Centre. While not mandatory, customers are encouraged to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- Practice good hygiene, please use the hand sanitising unit upon entry into the Centre.
- Keep a 1.5m distance between individuals.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, you should not be visiting the Centre, please stay home and utilise our retailer’s delivery services.
- Our retailers are expected to have signs that display how many people can be in the store at one time. Please respect and obey these restrictions. If the store is at the limit, please queue outside and wait for your turn to enter.
- Wash your hands regularly including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve. Carry some hand sanitiser with you to use on your hands.
- Avoid touching surfaces and refrain from touching and unnecessarily handling multiple products on retailer shelves and racks.
- Please understand that some of our retailers are no longer accepting cash.
As the situation continually evolves, we are staying up to date with the latest government advice and are working hard to keep our retailers and community continually informed.
Please check our website for all the latest information and retailer opening list.
Thank you for your support during this challenging time and we look forward to welcoming you to our Centre.