- 1kg baby potatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water and cook until they’re just starting to soften (10-15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add all spices, salt and pepper and mix well.
Place olive oil in a large roasting pan and heat in the oven until very hot (4-5 minutes). Drain the potatoes and add them to the pan and gently toss them in the oil. Be careful, the oil may spit.
- Evenly sprinkle the spice mix over the top and place into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the potatoes out and turn them over to ensure all sides are covered in oil again.
- Place them back into the oven for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photography by Adeline & LumierePrint Your Shopping List